Maxfeild’s Three – Planned Development
- PLNPCM2022-00549 Planned Development
- PLNSUB2022-00550 Preliminary Subdivision
Application Type: Planned Development & Preliminary Subdivision
Project Location: 1338 E 700 S
Zoning District: R-2 Two Family Residential
Council District: D4, represented by Ana Valdemoros
Mark Maxfield is requesting Planned Development approval to subdivide the property at approximately 1338 E 700 S into three lots to allow for the development of a new twin home. The property currently contains an existing single family dwelling which would be preserved and remain on one lot with street frontage along 700 S. The proposed twin home would be placed on the remaining two proposed lots which would not have frontage on a public street. Due to the configuration of the subdivision, the lots do not meet subdivision and zoning regulations such as street frontage, therefore, Planned Development approval is required.
Located at approximately 1338 E 700 S.
- Notice of this application has been sent to the Chair (s) of the East Central, East Liberty Park Community Organization, and Yalecrest Community Council where the property is located, who may choose to schedule the matter at an upcoming meeting. Please contact the chair(s) of these organizations to determine whether a community council will review this petition and when and how that meeting will occur. The contact information for these groups is as follows:
- East Central CC Chair: Esther Hunter, email@example.com
- East Liberty Park CC Chair: Kristina Robb, Kristina.firstname.lastname@example.org
- Yalecrest CC Chair: Janet Hemming, email@example.com
- Notice has also been sent to property owners and residents within 300 feet of the project to obtain public input and comments on the proposal. Notified parties are given a 45-day period to respond before a public hearing with the Planning Commission can be scheduled.
- During and following this comment period, the Planning Division will evaluate the proposal against the applicable standards, taking into consideration public comments as they relate to the standards, and develop a recommendation for the Planning Commission.
- The Planning Commission will then hold a public hearing for additional public comments and make the final decision on the matter.
What is the role of the Planning Staff in this Process
Planning Staff processes the application, communicates with the applicant to understand the project, and seeks input from the community.
Public Comments and Questions
We want to hear from you! To submit a comment or question please contact the staff planner via email or leave a voicemail, your questions will be answered within a week after the comment period has ended.
- Start of Comment Period: July 28, 2023
- End of Comment Period: September 11, 2023
During and following this comment period, the Planning Division will evaluate the proposal against the applicable zoning standards, taking into consideration public comments as they relate to the standards, and develop a recommendation for the Planning Commission.
Brooke Olson, Principal Planner // firstname.lastname@example.org // 801.535.7118