922 W Euclid Ave Townhomes
Petition Number: PLNPCM2023-00167
Project Location: 922 W Euclid Avenue
Zoning District: TSA-UN-T (Transit Station Area, Urban Neighborhood – Transition District)
Council District: D2 – Represented by Alejandro Puy
Salt Lake City has received a request from Divelept Design for Design Review approval to construct a new townhome style multi-family project consisting of 6 units on several properties located at approximately 922 W Euclid Avenue. The development would provide 6 off-street parking stalls, accessed off the alley to the rear. The building is proposed to be approximately 34 feet 6 inches in height. Existing structures will be removed and replaced with the new development.
Design Review approval is required for the following reasons:
- Projects in TSA zoning districts are required to achieve a certain number of TSA development score points for administrative approval. This project did not achieve the required number of points. (21A.26.078.C.2.d)
There may be other zoning-related items that arise during the application review process.
Located at approximately 922 W Euclid Avenue.
- The project will be reviewed as a Design Review proposal by Staff and will be scheduled for a public hearing at an upcoming Planning Commission meeting.
- Additional information including the date, agenda, and staff report will be posted as they are available.
What is the role of the Planning Staff in this Process
Planning Staff processes the application, communicates with the applicant to understand the project, and seeks input from the community.
Public Comments and Questions
We want to hear from you! To submit a comment or question please contact the staff planner via email or leave a voicemail, your questions will be answered within a week after the comment period has ended.
- Start of Comment Period: March 16, 2023
- End of Comment Period: May 2, 2023
During and following this comment period, the Planning Division will evaluate the proposal against the applicable zoning standards, taking into consideration public comments as they relate to the standards, and develop a recommendation for the Planning Commission.
Michael McNamee, Principal Planner // firstname.lastname@example.org // 801.535.7226