Sundays Best – Conditional Use for a Bar
Petition Number: PLNPCM2024-00015
Application Type: Conditional Use
Project Location: 550 S 300 W – Suite 200
Zoning District: D-2: Downtown Support District
Council District: District 4, Represented by Eva Lopez Chavez
Michael McHenry has submitted a conditional use application for a bar named Sunday School at 550 S 300 W Suite 200. The bar will have 128 seats and is located on the second floor of Sunday’s Best. The location is within the D-2: Downtown Support District, which requires Conditional Use approval from the Planning Commission.
A public hearing with the Planning Commission has yet to be scheduled. You will be notified of the public hearing at a later date.
Property located at approximately 550 S 300 W – Suite 200
- Notice of this application has been sent to the Chair of the Granery District, where the property is located, who may choose to schedule the matter at an upcoming meeting. Please contact the chair(s) of these organizations to determine whether a community council will review this petition and when and how that meeting will occur. The contact information for these groups is as follows: Britney Helmers, email@example.com or 513-519-0807
- Notice has also been sent to property owners and residents within 300 feet of the project to obtain public input and comments on the proposal. Notified parties are given a 45-day period to respond before a public hearing with the Planning Commission can be scheduled.
- During and following this comment period, the Planning Division will evaluate the proposal against the applicable standards, taking into consideration public comments as they relate to the standards, and develop a recommendation for the Planning Commission.
- The Planning Commission will then hold a public hearing for additional public comments and make the final decision on the matter.
What is the role of the Planning Staff in this process?
Planning Staff processes the application, communicates with the applicant to understand the project, and seeks input from the community.
Public Comments and Questions
We want to hear from you! To submit a comment or question please contact the staff planner via email or leave a voicemail, your questions will be answered within a week after the comment period has ended.
- Start of Comment Period: February 6, 2024
- End of Comment Period: March 22, 2024
During and following this comment period, the Planning Division will evaluate the proposal against the applicable zoning standards, taking into consideration public comments as they relate to the standards, and develop a recommendation for the Planning Commission.
Meagan Booth // firstname.lastname@example.org // 801.535.7213