We encourage you to donate reusable items.
- Check out Earth911’s searchable database for recycling and reuse options for common household items.
- Used and surplus building material – Habitat for Humanity’s ReStore
- Antique building materials and architecture – George’s Salvage
- Small appliances and household goods – The Road Home – Palmers Court, YWCA, Big Brothers Big Sisters,
- Household goods and furniture – International Rescue Committee (can pick up in certain areas), The Other Side Thrift Boutique (can pick up in certain areas), First Unitarian Church Refugee Resettlement (can pick up in certain areas), Catholic Community Services (can pick up in certain areas), Odyssey House (can pick up in certain areas)
- Post free items on Craigslist, KSL, NextDoor, or other social media apps.
Specialty Recycling Programs
See our current round-up of special recycling programs for items such as block Styrofoam, textiles, and more.
Private Waste Haulers
If you require additional waste services beyond the scope of Call 2 Haul, there are many private haulers in the Salt Lake City area that can help. The following is not an exhaustive list, but includes those haulers who are registered with Salt Lake City to support the Business Recycling Ordinance. Many offer dumpster service in Salt Lake City.
We appreciate your feedback, suggestions & questions.
Please email email@example.com or call Salt Lake City’s Waste & Recycling line at (801) 535-6999.
Call 2 Haul Home