Flu Shot Information
Salt Lake City’s Flu Clinics will be starting on October 1. To help prevent the spread of COVID-19 we have implemented precautions to help keep everyone safe.
Updates for 2020:
- We ask that you schedule your flu vaccine with the clinic staff by calling 801-320-5660. See the schedule of sessions by clicking the link here.
- Please complete your flu form ahead of time and bring it with you to avoid touching shared services at the event. Click here for a copy of the flu form.
- Your spouse, dependents and Adult Designees are still welcome and encouraged to attend our Flu Clinics.
- You must wear a mask to attend the flu clinics this year. If do not have a mask the Midtown Clinic staff will have a limited number available.
- Social Distancing will be in place for all flu clinic sessions. Please keep six feet from others while in line and throughout the event.
- Temperature checks will be provided at the entry of each flu clinic.
- If you are feeling ill or experiencing any symptoms of COVID-19 that are not specifically related to an existing condition, please stay home and call your provider and then the SLC COVID-19 hotline at 801-535-6411.
- The Midtown Clinic staff will thoroughly clean each station between each administered vaccine.
Thank you for doing your part to help reduce the spread of COVID-19 and the Flu. If you have any questions about the flu vaccine during COVID you can visit the CDC website, or reach out to your provider or the Midtown Clinic staff at 801-320-5660. Remember you can also get credit in SLC360 for your preventative visits like getting an annual flu vaccine, physical, COVID-19 related challenges and more. These preventative visits like a flu vaccine is worth 300 points! Visit the SLC360 site for more details on the program.
Flu Shot Schedule
Flu Form (fillable)
Slow the Spread of COVID-19 (CDC)
No More Excuses (Flu Vaccine CDC)
Wear a Mask and Social Distance (CDC)
Benefits and Wellness
Information on Health & Flex Savings Accounts.
Information on Dental Coverage
Information on Vision Coverage.
Information on the new wellness program.
Information on the Employee only Clinic.
Resources and information for personal or work-life issues.
Learn about the leave options available to you.
Information on Short Term Disability.
Information on Long Term Disability
SLC’s dedicated employee assistance program for Public Safety Officers.
Information on life insurance options.
Information on retirement benefits for employees.
Information on how to save money with Dependent Care Flex Spending Account.
Information on employee tuition reimbursement.
Details and exclusions on Paid Leave.
Information on optional supplemental income protections.
Information on additional legal services.
Information on additional resources for SLC employees.
COBRA Continuation Coverage
Your health benefits end when you no longer work for the City. Learn how you can continue your coverage with COBRA.