Vision coverage is available for purchase through VSP as a new hire or during open enrollment.
If you are currently enrolled and wish to print a member ID card, you can do so at www.vsp.com. Log in with your user name and password (first time users will need to register). Once you are logged in, access the link on the left side that says “Member Vision Card.” You should then be able to print out a card.
When registering on the VSP site, add three zeros in front of your City ID, which is found on your check stub. Or call us at 800-877-7195 to register.
Salt Lake City BiWeekly Rates
- Employee: $2.70
- Employee + One Dependent: $5.39
- Employee + Child(ren): $5.76
- Employee + Family: $9.21
Download VSP Product Overview
Coverage Summary: While exams are not covered under VSP, your PEHP medical plan covers an annual exam under the preventative care benefit.
- Up to $150 allowance on frames PLUS 20% savings on frame cost over your allowance each year
- Single vision, lined bifocal, or lined trifocal lenses covered each year
- Up to $150 allowance on contact lenses after copay (instead of spectacle lenses) each year
- Get an extra $20 to spend on featured designer brands
To find a VSP doctor in your neighborhood, click here or call 800-877-7195.