Injured on the Job?
- Report all work-related injuries to your supervisor immediately.
- Call the CorVel hotline at (800) 825-6974 before seeking medical treatment.
- Registered nurses are on call 24/7/365 to record the incident and recommend the appropriate action.
- Follow recommendations for first aid self-care or a visit to a medical clinic.
- Call 911 and/or seek emergency treatment for a life- or limb-threatening injury or bloodborne pathogen exposure.
- For medical treatment you must be seen at an approved Direct Care Facility (see image below)
- Report your work status to your supervisor. If medical care was received, you must present a doctor’s release for full or restricted duty before returning to work.
Contact the Salt Lake City Risk Management Division at 801-535-7788 with any questions about workers’ compensation as a City Employee.