Employee University offers many instructor-led courses. This type of training is facilitated by an in-person instructor in a classroom setting. Instructor-led training allows for learners and instructors or facilitators to interact and discuss the training material in a group setting.
For upcoming instructor-led courses check out the LMS calendar HERE.
Spanish Level 1 and Spanish Level 2 courses will start on August 6th! All classes will be held on Tuesdays and Thursdays each week for 8 weeks.
- Level 1: 3:30 – 5:00 pm, Lily Room, Plaza 349, 5th floor
- Level 2: 7:00 – 8:30 am, Room 138, C&CB
- Level 2: 3:30 – 5:00 pm, Transportation Conf. Room, Plaza 349, 1st floor
Click here to sign up for Level 1.
Click here to sign up for Level 2.
Call 801-535-6298 with any questions.
Cognos Reporting, IMS Training Room
- First Wednesday of each month, April through September (9/4)
- 2:00 PM – 3:00 PM
Raise Respect Part III, The Multi-Generational Workplace, Aspen Room (349 S 200 E, 5th Floor)
- August 21, 11:00 AM – 12:00 PM
Raise Respect III: When to Report Harassment, Aspen Room (349 S 200 E, 5th Floor)
- August 19, 9:30 AM – 10:30 AM
- August 22, 3:00 PM – 4:00 PM
- August 28, 7:30 AM – 8:30 AM
Effective Resume Writing, Lily Room (349 S 200 E, 5th Floor)
- September 5, 10:00 AM – 12:00 PM
Job Interview Skills, Lily Room (349 S 200 E, 5th Floor)
- September 5, 1:00 PM – 3:00 PM
Job Interview Skills—Learn some best practices for successful interviewing. Be prepared for your next interview by practicing some of the more difficult and commonly used interview questions. This course is open to all City employees. Register here.
Resume Writing—Learn tips and tricks to enhance your resume format and content. We’ll also discuss what recruiters are looking for when reviewing resumes. This course is open to all City employees. Register here.